Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The rest of my banner

I know I showed you this piece of the banner I made my swap partner Jerri :
But I wanted to show you the rest:

And here is a close up.... these babies are hard to photograph.....
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We had a nice one, quiet but fun! Now I am back to work and we are in the countdown to summer.... I dont really have anything exciting to share right now but hopefully something will inspire me and I will be back soon!
Happy Tuesday! karen....

3 comments:

Joy Jones said...

Your banner is really pretty!! I love the colors! I just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU for coming to visit my blog during my "Celebrating Marie Antoinette" event. I appreciated your comments and it's so nice to meet others who are also interested in our dear Antoinette! Have a beautiful day ~ xo Joy

robin dudley-howes said...

oh lucky girl!! Hi!! HOw are ya? I went to the long bch swapmeet....way over priced. almost died in the heat! talk to ya soon.
rob

the pleasures of homemaking said...

What a cute banner! I love the color combination you used!

Manuela