Sunday, April 5, 2009

Buttons and Polka dots!

Here are some really pretty images that you can use in your spring creations. I just love chicks!

This week was very busy, we had the end of the session craziness at the school, getting ready for spring break but the kids are adorable so it is so worth it! I am in Artsymama's spring banner swap. My partner, Jerri was sweet and said, " just make what you love to make."..after I sent her a 24 page questionaire of her likes and dislikes..(only kidding) She did tell me she loved turquoise and red and that she would like her name on it so she could hang it in her studio year round. So I have been working away on that and am happy with the results. Here is a little sneek peek:





It even goes with this month's theme of polka dots!

I also have made up some more button cards for my etsy. I just love making these and somebody already bought up a few so it gave me another reason to make more!

Well, that's all for now...hopefully I will have some fun things to post this week!

Happy Sunday! karen....

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Thank you for the sweet downloads. And the banner looks super cute too...hope you'll share more pics when she receives it.

Robin said...

Hi Karen, thanks so much for visiting me today! I love the images and that banner

Jill said...

Those cards are cute! Your blog looks like fun--I'll be back!

Diane said...

She is lucky to get that banner....working on one for myself, just not sure where "to go" with it just yet....I think I have artsie crafters block if there is such a thing...LOL...