Monday, October 6, 2008

My vintage finds from last week

I told you I would post pictures of my goodies and then I came down with a cold! So, I guess better late than never! Here are the fun finds from the antique fair last week. I found a lady who carries all kinds of vintage party supplies and her prices were a bit high but I had to have some of the halloween goodies and the nut cup was to die for!

The noisemakers were from a friend who sells there and the framed pieces are charming scenes of winter with victorian ladies all decked out in their beautiful winter finery. I just love these, they are matted in fabric and the large one has a little water damage so I am going to add a flat millinery flower in that corner...I want to save the beautiful matting.

I also got a couple of Santa scraps and a cute little photo...fun fun!

Here is a frozen charlotte that had to come home with me (sorry for the pitiful photo!)


And then the best find of the day! 2 vintage crinolines! I was so excited to find these! I will probably keep one and put one on etsy but for now I am enjoying their girly frilli-ness... Someone will have to pry them out of my crafty little hands first!
I can't wait to show you the goodies for Jenny for the Sweet and Sinister Swap, that will be next but I want her to get them first and we both arranged to ship today so here is a little sneek peek:
I am off the go blow my nose again! Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!
thanks for stopping by my little world! karen.....





No comments: