Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Drive By

I have been enjoying some of the fall homes near work and thought I would show you a couple more:
This first caught my eye yesterday morning. It is all decorated in black and white! It would have been perfect for the Sweet and Sinister Swap!
Check out the black feather boa's that are threaded in and out of the picket fence and the black wreath....
There are some orange pumpkin lights hanging from each window to add a little color...I just love this!
I spotted this next one on my way to work today. Love the leaves around the door...nice wrap around porch...

Well, it is a short post...Please stop by on thursday for Artsymama's Show us your fall home....You will see my fall goodies out....Maybe I will find some more homes to show you tomorrow...(I get kinda shy to take pictures of homes when people are around, I don't want them to think I am up to anything sneaky!)

Have a Happy Wednesday! karen....