Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweet and Sinister!

I am so excited to be a part of the Sweet and Sinister swap this year. I loooove halloween. Probably because I was born 9 days after halloween and it was the fun pre-cursor to my birthday and I loved to be scared...still do!

Anyway, my partner for this swap is sweet Jenny- Everyday is a Holiday and so how could I go wrong!

The theme is a black and white theme (I'm going black and cream) and we are to give our partner: Something a little sweet

Something a little Sinister

A Handcrafted item

A home decor item

and a thrifted item! I have already gotten one little thrifted item that I think she will love and I have gone to 2 Scrapbook stores and JoAnns and taken a sample of all the awesome black and cream papers that they have....I still have one more scrapbook store to clean out!!! This is soooo fun!

We made it to the sinister book party with our 3 sweet teens! Here they are on the red carpet:
I couldn't get them to stop for a pic, they were so excited to go in!

There were vampires and coffins and chess sets all around! Here is my girl and her friend in line at the end! Look at those smiles!


The 3 of them stayed up until 6am reading! Here they are in the tree, being a totem pole:

Oh, I love my kids!!! They are a hoot!
On a different note! I have listed some new shabby coaster sets in my etsy shoppe. These come out so pretty and are lovely to put in a plate holder for display.
Have a great day! Hugs! karen.....

No comments: