Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and an Etsy Update

My cute Mommy turned 78 on Saturday. She is the most wonderful mom a girl could ask for. We had fun celebrating...she went to Red Lobster, her favorite restaraunt and got lots of goodies for her day as well as a dozen red roses!

I am sorry that I have been so delayed in posting. I have been busy running my teens around and getting burnt at the beach last week and also putting these yummy Inspiration packs together for my etsy.
I have treasure hunted all summer for these babies. I like to put together kits that I would love, in tins or boxes that are wonderful and still keep the cost down so you don't feel guilty but still feel pampered.
All in all there are seven Inspiration packs but here are pics of 4 of them:
There are some just full of beautiful, sewing inspired goodies:



And some which are filled with happy, child inspired goodies:





Our garden is still going pretty well, the cukes and squash are slowing down but the beans and tomatoes are really coming in! Tomorrow I have to take my sweet girl for her starting-high school physical (Uggh, she already is coping a 'tude about this!) and mom for a blood test and then I will make some yummy zucchini chocolate chip bread when I get home!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer! I'll write again soon! xoxo karen.....




1 comment:

robin dudley-howes said...

These are great Karen. Love the way you put them together. I have given you a virtual award. I know you were given the Brilliante Weblog not too long ago from someone else, but I had to give it to you again!
rob