Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday Flea Market




It's that time again! I have made something special this week. A set of 4 Shabby Tile Coasters. They are made on tumbled marble tiles, a vintage postcard image is transferred on and then 3 coats of sealer added. I then add cork backs. They are wonderful coasters and also pretty to display in your home!
You will find them in my etsy shoppe. They are $20 for a set of 4 coasters.

Thanks for stopping by. Please go visit the other sellers by clicking the red polka-dotted icon on my right sidebar and Thanks to Polly for hosting this each week!

3 comments:

blessings said...

I love the birds!! What a great idea. Blessings... Polly

Katie said...

Hi! I came to check out your Friday goodies, quite lovely by the way. But your link to your etsy shoppe within your post brings me to a blog page that says this blog not found. Thought you'd like to know!

Connie said...

Soooooo adorable, sweet chickee! I'll go view them in your etsy....
Smoochies,
Connie