Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New kits in shop!






I have added 3 new inpiration kits to my etsy site!



The first is a really cute child's basket purse filled with yummy goodies to use in your art or scrapbooking...The containers to all these kits are wonderful on their own but I also took alot of thought and time filling them with mostly vintage theme related fun stuff for you to get inspired!
The Second is an Emeraude powder box filled with glamour/drama themed art supplies. Beaded, rhinestoned, glamour filled fun!

The last, but not least inspiration kit is a beautiful wedgewood tin filled with blue and white-vintage/victorian yummi-ness. (I use food descriptive words far too much!)
I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday Night! I will talk to you soon!
karen.....









2 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

Ok, you've got me really curious about what's IN those containers!

Anonymous said...

I love the little purse, so cute! I have the blue tin and I love it!!! Glad you stopped by my site I look forward to keeping up with your blog!