Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gratitude

I really believe it is important to recognize the good in your life and to be thankful for even the little things. Fortunately, over the challenging happenings these last few months, I have been able to at least find little things to find gratitude for. Tomorrow is the last of 14 days straight that my mom has had to be taken to an infusion clinic for IV antibiotics..... for this I give thanks!
Now, I tried to make my waiting fun and visited the Goodwill down the block and found a few treasures that I would have otherwise missed...I love treasure hunting...for this I was greatful!
Well, I even won a giveaway on Cerri's blog.Little Pink Studio! A $25 gift certificate to her shop...just yummy! Look what I got!


I really love the coccina glue , those little silver swallows are gorgeous and the floral appliques- oooo la la! Not to mention the mini pom-pom trim and the pretty seam binding.
I will leave you with a silly picture of my girl and I. We were on a little hike at a local nature center and hubby insisted on taking a picture. Well, I'm sure you can tell I don't like my photo taken , especially when I have no makeup on. But here we are in all our glory!

I am a lucky person...wonderful family and friends, wonderful blogging friends, goofy pets to love and today we put in air conditioning in our room! For this I am greatful......what about you? karen....

1 comment:

LiLi M. said...

Congrats on being a winner, always!!! Great prize!
Great photo of you and your daughter! Have a nice Sunday!