Monday, December 8, 2008

Just a Quick Hi!

I have been busy preparing for the holidays in between my sweet girl and I having a cold, hubby having a birthday, and all the other pre-christmas fun stuff that we all need to do. Oh, and I got some of my shopping done!

Anyway....I promise to write a proper blog soon, I just finished a little button tree tonite and want to take pics in daylight so you can see it. I am pretty happy with it.

I have a cute christmas beagle story to tell you! I need a photo of my funny pup too, to illustrate it...

So I will be back soon! Hopefully tomorrow or wednesday night!

I also committed to doing the Pretty Petals blog party so I need to decorate...Just a little thing! Happy Monday night! Hope you are feeling as inspired about the holidays as I am! xoxo karen....

No comments: