Monday, May 16, 2011

A Tisket a Tasket

So it has been awhile.... life has kept me busy, but in a good way! I have been working on some Saturdays (SAT and ACT testing), Robin and I did a little handmade and vintage show and then last Saturday my friend and I went scrapbooking, which was long overdue! Also, my best friend from childhood was out and we spent time whenever possible together...fun!



Well, with all the excitement, I haven't had a second to think of a decent blogpost, let alone take pictures! But this will change soon! Robin and I will be vendors at the Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks on June 3 and 4th and I am so excited! We are gearing up, creating, buying wonderful vintage goods...doing all the fluffing and after we have finished, I promise to have lots of fun posts for you!!!!

But! Don't fret! You haven't come in vain!!!!!

I have pictures from the Easter basket swap and May Basket swap that I gave....

Okay, a little lame this late...but it is something!!!!

Here goes!
This is the Basket, still packaged for Karoline my Easter basket partner....







a vintage bunny and vintage chick egg holder to add to her basket.... At the bottom is the fabric cuff I made for her....


This is a little velvet egg I found....





Some treats for her darling girls....




That velvet egg again! (Okay, I really am lame....I posted it twice and don't know how to unpost! ) Just pass on by and look interested okay? Pretty please....




Then, there was wonderful Lorraine...here is her basket..... (I embellished each of the baskets)



Here are some of her goodies......

We decided to do mostly thrifted and handmade. I found a darling cherub plate and added it to a candlestick then added a nest. She loves vintage linens so I wrapped items in her basket in vintage doilies and hankies....

I also made her one of my lavender sachets in a frenchy theme and a recycled sweater pin....








Well, I hope you enjoyed the pictures.... I will try to take some time to take pictures for you because I have so much to share with you! Hope you are having a fun Spring (and a sunny one!) karen.....

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That wasn't lame at all LOL! You showed us a lot of great goodies! Thank you for entering my giveaway. Good luck on all of your up coming shows

Carol