Monday, May 30, 2011

Bloggers Bodega, Vintage Marketplace, Thriftshare Monday, White Wednesday

3 More Days!

Well, I am trying my darndest to get this post up but I think blogger may still be having issues!
I am sooooo excited to be vending at The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks in Rainbow, Ca this friday and saturday!
I have put my etsy on vacation, only to fill it up soon, I have lots of goodies to bring you...some homemade and some wonderful vintage goods. I will open up again around or on June 5th so come by for a visit!
I wanted to share with you some of the things I am bringing to the show: Some are handmade, some thrifted and alot are white so I thought I would also join the wonderful parties put on by Apron Thrift Girl- Thrift Share Monday
Faded Charm- White Wednesday
and Capers of the Vintage Vixens- Bloggers Bodega

We added a skirt of vintage linen and a vintage millinery flower to this wonderful Mary Santos.









Here are some art kits made up of vintage ephemera and millinery and vintage quilt squares.














Some wonderful white purses...lucite, basket with millinery flowers, beaded and woven.....








And an array of sweet treasures...a baby shoe and sweet yellow booties, a heart pinkeep, a crown box and a fun vintage picture....







Here are some of the sachets I made....








And some whimsical tins for good measure!






Sooooo...if you are in the San Diego/Temecula area...please come and visit! If you want to go for a drive...I would love to see you! If you can't come...I will miss you....send me a comment to say hi! I probably won't post until after the show so I hope you all have a great week! karen....






1 comment:

June said...

Hi Karen,
I so wanted to go to Christie and Rita's show this year, but can't. I really want to go to the next one though. I hope you have the time of your life!
I was so excited to read that you work you children with special needs and two of them with Angelman!!!! I love people who teach our children! Your message was such a gift today!
hugs from here...
Say hi to Rita and Christie for me!