Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kits and a swap.....

I hope you are all enjoying the end of your summer. We are having a heatwave here in Southern California (and horrible fires also) and it does make one cranky at times....especially at night when you want to sleep!
I realized that I have never shown you a swap I did with my friend Marlene. She has 2 Wheaton terriers and loves scotties too so as you can see, one little guy is peeking out of the basket. The flower on the basket is made by me...I just loved the basket and had to make a flower to embellish it:

I finally finished a few sets and got them listed in my etsy;

I was lucky to get a pretty lot of English tins for a good price on ebay and have filled them with more goodies for creating.....


The one above is a large set... this is one of two that I have listed, more fun things to create with....



And this time I am adding some nice surprises before mailing them...it's nice to be surprised occassionally! Well, I am off to finish dinner preparations...ham on the grill, potato salad, deviled eggs and fresh slice tomatoes from the garden...yum! Hope you have a good monday tomorrow! karen....

No comments: