Thursday, August 6, 2009

A View from the Credenza.......

Just love this teacup and I didn't really plan it's contents, it just sorta happened and it makes me happy to walk by it every day so I thought I would share it with you....
And every teacup needs a pretty creamer cousin filled with vintage hankies right? Happy Friday my friends...
My cute Mommy is back in the hospital, she had a surgery to clean out the wound where the hip was replaced, infection had set in. She is doing pretty well, we are just bummed that she is having to go thru all this! They said she will now be on 6 weeks of antibiotic infusion daily but this time a nurse might be coming to our house for a while and then they will teach me how to do it...much easier since I start back to work Sept. 2nd.... Please think good thoughts for her!
I will try to keep up my posts! hugs! karen....

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful arrangement, I can see why it makes you happy! Hope your Mom is feeling better soon.....will talk to you "later"!

Tomatolover said...

Karen,
Prayers and lots of good thoughts headed your mom and your family's way.
Take care!