Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Camping we Will Go!

Last night I took a rosary class with Robin, I had soooo much fun! This was a beginning jewelry making class and a friend of Robin's had it at her house in Topanga Canyon. It was like having a class in a tree house! I loved it! I didn't take pictures, I forgot my camera but these are pictures that Robin had posted on her blog. My rosary isn't done, it will be made with green beads and vintage brass findings.
We are leaving to go camping for 2 days tomorrow. I am excited to go, thought I wouldn't be able but family and friends have rallied together to help us have our little getaway. My friend will come and check on mom and my cousin Al is spending the 3 days with her. I am so glad to get away...now I need to go finish gathering and shopping!
I have added a couple of pictures for you to copy from a vintage child's book that I purchased awhile back. I think they are just so charming!

It is a board book and the paintings were wonderfully done for the book.....
Hope your next few days are wonderful...I am off to romp in the woods! Talk to you when I get back! karen.....

2 comments:

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

Hi Miss Bluebird...I hope you have fun...I LOVE the rosary beads...have a honey of a night! grace peace & joy 2 U Marlene

Jeanne Oliver said...

The necklaces are amazing...it will be fun to see what you made!