Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck O' the Irish to Ye!


Hope you have a really fun St. Patty's Day! Feel free to copy this post card, it is from my collection.
I will be eating corned beef and cabbage for dinner tonite..How about you? Green Eggs and Ham anyone???
One year my brother made us green eggs and ham for breakfast..... I knew it was just eggs and ham with food coloring, but green ham? I just couldn't do it...I was 7, what can I say!....
Now go out and find someone to pinch.....Um I mean to Kiss, or just to enjoy the day with and don't forget....wear something green, because everyone is Irish on St. Patty's Day! karen...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy St.Patti's Day Rita! I am the same as you in that I can not eat something that isn't the right color. I tried blue Ketchup once and it just tasted different.

Have a great week!

Sandy xox

A bird in the hand said...

I gotta tell you, they don't dye things in green in Ireland... it's just a weird thing we do outside of Ireland. Belatedly happy St. Paddy's Day; today is San Giuseppe, so I hope you ate some pasta...

xxoo Colette