Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Fun Finds and a trashy novel or two!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! Wanted to show you the awesome finds I found yesterday, or at least some of them....these are some of my favorites! I got a vintage american tourister suitcase, it is in perfect condition and its round!!!!!!! I just imagine Audrey Hepburn carrying it in one of her movies....It makes me giddy! I am going to store fabric in it!
The purse was just too cute to pass up! I am going to have my friend take a look at it, it isn't lucite but it is made of plastic, brass and black lacquer and if you hold it up to the light, you can see thru it!
The tattered quilt was a steal! I can't wait to use it! I am going to make some packets up of quilt squares for my etsy shoppe also. I think this baby is going to be incorporated into my fabric book I started in Robin's class a couple of weeks ago!
And the trashy novels.....Well....I was addicted to these period pieces years ago and have a yearning to read some more this summer! A girls just gotta have fun!
I will be posting again later today, I have some wonderful new inspiration packs to put on etsy and those wonderful tattered quilt squares so stop on by a little later! kisses! karen......

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hello Karen, I have nominated you for ablog award, you can go to my site to "pick it up"...love your site...Diane

Connie said...

I'm going to recover an old suitcase for someone! I'm loving the look of them when fabric roses are applied. I'll show it when finished.
Smoochies,
Connie

Merci-Notes said...

Love your finds!!! A friend with older sisters had TONS of Barbies and clothes, even a baby, they kept them in a great round case!
With Kindness,
Mary