Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Flea Market!

I am a little late in posting today, it's my second day off of work and I was enjoying being a couch potato with my girl!
I have two offerings for today. The first is a doll, she is old but I don't know her age. Her face is composition and her body is cloth. She is in wonderful condition and would make a great addition to any doll collection.
She is $8.95 + Shipping an handling
My second offering is actually two separate sales. These are curtain panels that I bought because I loved the fabric...I wanted to make purses, flea market bags and all kind of goodies with them but I am not much of a seamstress and haven't had the heart to cut into them so I am offering them here.

The smallest panel measures 70" L X 60" W and is $8.00 + shipping and handling
The larger is 124"L X 45" W and is $12.00 + shipping for the panel
Each panel has one catch in it but could easily be worked around.
I have one more but it is so large that I didn't know how to measure it without taking it on the lawn but I will offer it for the same price of $12 if purchased with the larger piece. sold, thank you!
If you are interested just leave a comment with an email addy and I will get you a shipping price and paypal addy!
Thanks for looking! Click on the red polka dot logo on my sidebar and go see the other wonderful sellers out there! Have a great friday! karen....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,

This is Karen in WA, are all of these drape panels still available? If so I'm interested in all 3 - jmc_bccinc@msn.com

Thanks!