Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cucumbers and Squash and a pepper Oh My!

This is tonight's bounty from our little patch of garden:
And look how big it has grown! I swear it went from the last picture I posted to this one overnight!
And now I would like to introduce you to our little Oreo:
She's kinda a dork but she's our dork! She has a boyfriend ( a longtime family friend) who brings her treats when he visits and she sits like this practically the whole time he is visiting:
That is why our friend has nicknamed her :Flat Bottom!"
And this is what Oreo looks like when you scold her or she knows she is being a pill!
Hope you have a great night, I think I will go get some beagle-love!
hugs! karen......

2 comments:

Connie said...

Karen, that is just tooooo cute of Oreo, sweet cookie!! My daughter would love that pix.
Smoochies,
Connie

Unknown said...

Aww shes so cute! Yum veggies.