Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy America Day!!!!!


 I hope you are having a fun fourth of July so far!  Ours is going to be a quiet one (sorta)... Our son just left on his first big road trip.  I am so excited for him and I'm a worrying mom at the same time.
My daughter is off to a Hockey game and fireworks with friends, a tradition for her over the last few years.  So...Grandma and Hubby and I are grilling some ribs and keeping the Chihuahua as calm as we can...
Here are some pictures of our patriotic displays in the booth:







I love this little swim suit!
And that Atlantic City beach bucket reminds me of going there as a child.....



How a Hanna Barbara Beach bucket?  It's pretty chippy but still full of charm..... And that shovel...be still my beating heart....

Here is a banner I made to add some color to the booth...
 
Hope you are having a fun and safe day!  Happy Fourth of July!
                                            karen....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rita,

That swimsuit is so darn cute! What a great piece to have in your collection.