Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Destashing and Filling the Shoppe....

 I have been a busy girl these last couple of weeks... I have started working summer school and also have been rebuilding my etsy business.....
 Right now I have filled my etsy with some wonderful vintage finds with a frenchy flair....
 Items that are hard for me to give up.....
 And I am destashing  a whole bunch of Stampin' Up sets...
 A sweet friend no longer wanted her stamping collection and just wanted it out of the house and she gave it to me.....
 I picked out what I loved, took out one set from my own collection for each set I added and voila!


 A nice selection of beautiful rubber stamp sets to choose from!


So.... if you are feeling Frenchy.....or feeling crafty.... come visit my etsy and take a gander... I love visitors! You might even find something you just can't live without!

I am joining Debra at Common Ground  for The Marketplace...a wonderful link to many great shops and shopkeepers. And a way to support small business owners and artisans....and Savvy Southern Style for Wow us Wednesdays!
      Have a wonderful week!   karen....





No comments: