Friday, September 7, 2012

Just Charming.....


 I love small towns... especially because I grew up in a medium sized city just minutes from downtown L.A.
When we took our trip up to Central California, I loved the charm that was all around.
I love when people do what they love in their homes...when it's not all about "keeping up with the Jone's"
Here are some pictures of things that tickled me on our trip. Most of these photos were taken in Morro Bay, Ca. 



Sweet Garden art....Vintage of course....



This bronze was at the Natural History Museum...I thought it was striking....

When I was little, we would drive to Redondo Beach (just 5 miles away)  and I would have fun spending my allowance in the shell shop...it looked very similar to this little shop!

This was in someone's driveway. I think it is to tie up a boat...



And I fell madly in love with this siren....I commented on it every time we passed it and I think my hubby and daughter got tired of me talking about her!


I was wishing we were driving this dapper car...maybe someday....


Hope you are enjoying the charm in your communtiy!  Have a great weekend! karen...

No comments: