Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's Looking like Fall at Country Roads....


 Warning! This post is very picture-heavy.... but I will keep the words short and sweet....
This is a little sweet end table I just finished, it is actually more grey/blue than this......




 The right side of my booth....


 A 100+ yr. old doctors bag....

The left side of my booth....

Mid Century Modern "Atomic Jacks"....


Old Ironing board with signs and a cool old watering can....





And here are some other views around Country Roads.....
A Mannequin lamp....you gotta see it in person, it is awesome!


I Love this asian statue....


And the front booth all decorated for halloween....

The other side of that booth....
A darling halloween cupboard....

And I have never shared my friend Carol's pink booth... Love it!

Well, that's it for now, we are having a nice weekend here, not exactly fall weather but better than the heatwave they are expecting on Wednesday!   karen....

No comments: