Wednesday, August 29, 2012

This and That (The White Version)






 I wanted to participate in White Wednesday, just didn't want to be left out and I had a whole bunch of white pictures to share!
To start out, this is one of a pair of funky handmade chairs that we brought to the booth the other day...  (cuz you know I have to share something in my booth!)

 Next, I wanted to share Carol's booth. She doesn't have a blog but she has an eye for the chippy and look at that darling baby carriage!

 Here is a darling lace child's dress and a bassinet...
 And many wonderful finds to decorate your home or dress up with!

This is a new vendor at Country Roads... so Frenchie! Love that rusty statue!
And here is the other side of her booth.....

Now, for a change...
We took a much needed little vacation to central Calif and  looked at a little house to possibly purchase.  We just aren't sure if it is regal enough (insert snort!)
The grounds were lovely and we think we could live with these little, ancient, statues .....
I guess we could manage to make-do with this little guy...(snicker)
And maybe we could have a little lunch with these ladies....
This wing might work for one of the kids or grandma....(wink, wink)
And our animals would have playmates....
It's a little property called Hearst Castle....  Sorry for the silliness, I just can't help myself...
The grounds were so beautiful. Here is an area filled to the brim with Hydrangeas, one of my favorite flowers.

 
We had fun visiting Morro Bay, San Simeon and Ventura....just exploring and enjoying and then came home to get ready for a new school year. Sweet girl started college on monday and I started school on tuesday (love my little rascals!)
Hope you enjoyed all the eyecandy and have a wonderful rest of your week!  karen....





No comments: