Sunday, June 17, 2012

Full of Pride

 Everything has been soooo busy!!!  I am so tired that I didn't even edit these photos that I took of the booth today....
 My son has started his first job and all the excitement and adjustment that it entails....
 And my sweet daughter graduated from high school last wednesday!  We are so proud of her and it was a beautiful day!
 I couldn't believe how much has been packed into the last 3 weeks:
Finishing up her community service requirement, finals, prom, senior trip, graduation and grad nite!  Whew! I am just tired thinking about all of it and all the preparation alone for everything!
We are so proud of Marissa, she has so many wonderful qualities which includes being compassionate and funny ( 2 of my favorite things!)
She made this beautiful dress...she has become quite the seamstress...
We are all looking forward to some rest over the next couple of weeks until we are onto the next adventure!
Hope your summer is starting off well!  karen....

2 comments:

Cerri said...

Yeah! Congrats to your beautiful daughter! I hope she follows her dreams.
xoxo, Cerri
(PS, her dress is lovely too, good for her to make it!)

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Gorgeous, Karen! Everything and Marissa! You should be a proud Mama!
xo, A