Monday, September 29, 2008

My New Blog Header



I don't know if any of you noticed my new blog header for the spooky season. I just love her...kinda goth, kinda spooky and still darling! I know she is not everyone's cup o' tea but I wanted to let you know where I got her and also tell you that Mary has many wonderful designs to choose from and is wonderful to work with...she is very patient for any techno-phobes (hello! my name is karen and I am lame at computers!)


And...she is very reasonable and will work with you if you are looking for something special...


So go visit her! Isabella's closet - Mary You won't be sorry!


Isabellascloset.blogspot.com she will guide you to her flicker site with her already made designs....

Also, remember when I told you about Lisa's Altered Art on etsy? Well, she visited my blog after I placed an order with her, saw our little Oreo and now our goofy pup is a fairy in one of her collage sheets! How cool is that!

Well, enough advertising, I am off to bed but will be back soon with pictures of some of my loot from the antique fair yesterday and maybe a little teaser of what my sweet and sinister partner will be getting soon!

Hope this week finds you all enjoying the start of fall! karen....

No comments: