Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fun at the Flea


Today was the Long Beach Flea Market and Hubby was sweet enough to go with me... It was very warm but I had a great time. Above is a celluloid album that I found. It is falling apart but the celluloid is still intact and it is so pretty. Also, a cute pink ice cream scoop, how can I leave that there?



Here is the inside, my friend Robin took some like this and added large glass glitter letters spelling Paris and made it into an awesome banner, I may have to try that!




Here we have a milk bottle carrier, a cool metal street sign a small wicker tray with shabby chic fabric and two awesome books.



This is a pretty floral picture and an awesome plaster bust...I didn't even notice that they matched until I got home!
All in all, a fun adventure! I love finding treasures!
Have a wonderful week!   karen.....

I am linking to Savvy City Farmer, go visit for some other fun finds!

3 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

You found some sweet goodies. I especially like the pink-handled icecream scoop!

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Good finds, girlfriend!!

robin dudley-howes said...

so pretty KB. love the bust. .looking forward to Sunday!