Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flea finds and a famous lamp!

Sorry for the blurry first photo. I wanted to share my finds from Sunday with you....





Here is the pile of most of it:


I got the vintage wedding photo last month and I am in love with it...I will take it to the booth for June-wedding month...


The red basket is an egg basket..so cool! I had about 6 people stop me at the fair to find out about it. And in this picture is a famous...was once in a movie...gorgeous silk lamp.....
Here she is.....she was in the movie Chicago or so I am told...I borrowed the movie to check it out. Either way, she is delicate, fragile, saucy.... oh she makes my heart go pitter pat!


The vendor told me she was in the movie over Renee' Zellwiggers bed.... I can't wait to see... She sometimes designs for sets and said she found this beauty and placed her in the movie. She kept her for awhile but wanted to share her with someone who loved her.....



She clips on the headboard...





and this is her underside...x-rated! Oh my!



Well, I thought I would share my fun finds...hope you like them! karen.....

I am joining Debra at Common Ground For Vintage Inspiration Thursday...go visit all the wonderful sites!

No comments: