Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Turkey Day My Friends!


Life has kept me busy and away from my blog for awhile......
I miss you my bloggy friends! Everything is going well here at the Recycled household... just busy, busy. Like I said in a previous post, those cute little rascals at work are kicking my now 50 year old butt and I come home wiped...
But I am getting used to it...
Since I talked to you last, I had my birthday...WAAAAAHHHHH! My family and friends made it a nice one.... I have had the flu TWICE! UGGGHHH! but am doing well now... Hubby bought me a big shot die cut machine ( I didn't want a Cricut, I know I am the only crafter on earth who doesn't) and I am having fun with it...I have made about 2 dozen of Tim Holtz's rosettes to take on a trip.
And tomorrow we are leaving on a little trip! YAHOOOOOO!



My hubby and daughter and I are driving up north a couple of hours away, same place we stayed in the summer and just relaxing and enjoying the sites!


Of course I have packed a whole bunch of crafting goodies...I am so excited to start crafting for Christmas....


I will be back with pictures and stories of our trip...Until then, keep crafting.... all the above images came from the Graphics Fairy, it is a wonderful source for images...


I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and soul-filling Thanksgiving! karen....

3 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

Karen, Hope your Thanksgiving trip is awesome.

Shari Replogle said...

Have fun on your trip! I always bring projects with me too :)
Hope you had a wonderful birthday !

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

I'm following! I'd love for you to follow me over at the farmhouse porch!
Cute blog!

♥Linsey