Thursday, June 16, 2011

French Inspiration Thursday-My heart goes Pitter Pat

I am a simple girl...it doesn't take much to make me happy.. When I saw this little fence at Vintage Marketplace, my heart leapt! I had to have it! This will become a headboard for my cute mommy's bed....

(from Black Rooster Cottage.com, thank you Amber!)



A Sweet little elephant pitcher....pitter,pitter,pat.....



A vase unearthed in my mom's cupboard...love the 3 feet!


A ruffled bowlful of sweater posies....pitter pat.....



The tiniest of handpainted cups.....



And a sweet ironstone creamer.... Vintage love!!!!

I am joining in on French Inspiration Thursday at the French Cupboard...go see what makes your heart go pitter pat! xoxo karen.....


3 comments:

Counting Your Blessings said...

Oh how pretty. I'm sure the bed will be lovely. Thanks for sharing your French Inspiration.

Blessings... Polly
French Cupboard
Counting Your Blessings

Nook & Cranny said...

It doesn't take much to make me happy either. Love the headboard.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Amber said...

It's always just the little things. I wish kids believed that!
:)
xo, Amber