Sorry for the blog break...life has been very busy, hmmm lets see:
1. Son's birthday and our Anniversary ...check
2. My birthday....check
3. Daughter gets evil life- sucking flu.....check (unhappily checked!)
4. Family car breaks down..... check ($140.00 , not priceless)
5. Garage sale....check
6. Work 2 Saturdays (check...okay paid for the car breakdown)
7. Deep clean for Thanksgiving..... check
8. Hubby feeling bad...off to the doctor for a bunch of tests.... (results...life too stressful,watch diet and excersise)..... check.... hmmm...you think?
9. Prepare for wonderful dinner.....check
10.Have and eat wonderful dinner..... Yum! I mean....check
11. Birthday dinner party for good friend....check (now this is priceless!)
12. Hubbies car breaks down..... (most definitely not priceless...$350-400)....almost checked
But you know what? We made it through all this and still are as sane as we were as we started! (we wont discuss the state of our sanity on a regular month!)
Anywhoo.... I joined wonderful Robin of Thrifty Miss Priss fame's white fat book and here are the pages...sorry for the bad pictures, I forgot to take pictures so quickly took them before work and these are the one's that came out....
On Sunday we went to a local nature center and took their 2 mile trail, we had alot of fun and both kids came along...that is always special since they are teens and are rarely seen near their old parents!
I will be back soon with pictures of the christmas banners that I have made!
Happy December! karen.....