Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Around the House.....

Above is a picture of my magnet board filled with pastel christmas cards and holy cards...I just love these gentle cards...their colors, the beautiful pictures of Mary and children......
I also found a love for mercury glass this year and asked Santa for some....
sorry for the bluriness but the candlesticks and little birdie are from target...I'm in love!

I bought these two mercury glass candle holders before xmas at Marshalls and Cost Plus...don't you just love the discount stores?
Now this next pictue is on penant on a banner I made for our house and of course, I uploaded all these pictures backwards! I am a lame-o when it comes to computers...but you will get the idea by the end...it spells out Merry.....
































Well, sorry for the bad pictures and loading!... but I'm still loveable! hee! hee!
Happy 2 days before New Years eve...... karen....

2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy New Year My Friend!!!! Love your banner...now you have to make a Valentines one...hehe...did you know all those old vintage christmas lights if you was off the color carefully on the outside (don't get water on the inside) you will have shiny silver bulbs?? I read that on another blog, though haven't tried it myself...love the mercury look too!

Little Pink Studio said...

Cute banner!
Happy New Year! I hope 2010 brings many wonderful things for you!
Cerri xoxo