Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catching Up a Little!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I have been crazy busy lately and have a feeling it might get a little worse before it gets better. I just need to figure out a little more balance so I can keep up with all you cute bloggers! I don't have any photos for you today, just some valentine images that I got off of a free sight last year (don't remember which one) so you can use them if you like!
I finished my All that I love swap for the Year of color blog and we will be getting our Valentine books from Dede soon, I can't wait! She showed a sneek peek on her blog and they look so pretty so I will have some pictures to show you soon.
This is actually my 100th post but I don't have my giveaway quite ready for you! I have designed some new fun art elements that I think will be unique and I need to finish up a project with them to give away, so hold tight! Hang in there with me! It will be worth it, I promise! I just enjoy doing this blog and meeting all you nice visitors who are now becoming friends and I want my giveaway to be extra special....Hopefully it will be ready by Sunday! I will post either way by then...Have a happy friday and I will talk to you this weekend! ...karen...

2 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I do hope many will folow! Thanks for sharing the beautiful images!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita! I looked you up in order to thank you for the Lovely that you contributed to my Valentine Book {with Dede}! It is just wonderful, and I am so enjoying my lovely book! Aren't you? And congratulations on your 100th post! That must deserve some sort of honor! I hereby award you, the Due Diligence Award! {For hanging in there!} Congratulations, and Thank you!