Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun at the Flea

Robin and I made our monthly jaunt to the vintage flea and boy did we have fun! Button cards, a darling child's apron, little mice cheese picks, an old ledger, vintage book the cupie of my dreams.....
She came with this little remnant of fluff and pearls, missing her arms...just perfect in my eyes!
Then how about this wonderful box:It has a glass top with a mirror on the opposite side. I wish I could get a better picture of it, it is just so exquisite.
Next...some wonderful christmas goodies:

Miniature Santas and Mrs Claus, fur trees, plastic tree and candle picks, a cute little elf and a flock of angels.... most of these goodies will be finding their way into my etsy shop!
Look how sweet these angels are!

And a pretty tin and some larger sweet angels.....


How could I pass up that sweet face? Hope you had a great weekend.... I will be posting soon when I update my etsy shoppe!

xoxo karen.....

4 comments:

robin dudley-howes said...

Hey
Thanks for the comment on mi bloggo! Isn't the street faire the funnest? Even if you got that cute cuppie before I did!!!....still it's fun to be able to hang out. BTW I did get the bag from Marilyn w/the tiny baby doll dressed in crochet...Must have been meant to be. I loved going through the bags from her. I hope she does it again next month. I have been sorting and staging the M.Antoinette mantel...
oxoxrob

. said...

Hi love all your goodies. Happy Thanksgivig. Denise

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today! You found some beautiful treasures at the flea market! =)

LiLi M. said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have been scrolling around here. I like your blog, I like your flea market finds too! Those frozen dolls are really adorable. And you seem to be a frozen doll whisperer as you managed to find more than one so I noticed. I'll be back!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!