Saturday, May 24, 2008

My rubberstampin' bellydancin' friend




This post is about Robin, my good friend...She is the person who inspired me to be creative again... She moved next door to me a few years ago and found out that I was a newbie at rubber stamping and that was it! History! I had a Stampin' Up party, she signed up to be a demonstrator and now with many of her wonderful art classes and rubber stamp classes, I am hooked!!!


She has a Stamp Club, we are called the Sassy Stampers every month and we make the most awesome projects! I wish I had taken pictures of some of the projects over the years but they just aren't your average, run-of-the mill cardmaking stamp projects...if we make a card, it is very detailed, I really have trouble giving them away because everything she designs is just wonderful....


At the top of the post you will get to see a picture of my Robbie and a tiara that we made in stamp club...See! I told you she makes beautiful things...just paper, stamps and glitter! She also is teaching at Art Unraveled this summer and teaches classes at Piecemakers in Costa Mesa, Ca on a regular basis...


Go visit her website, called Robins Nest- On my sidebar and when you are looking at the header of her blog, that is an awesome cloth book/sewing notions holder that she made and also teaches a class on!


I'll see you tomorrow for Show and Tell Sundays! Have a great night! karen....

4 comments:

Dede Warren said...

hey, you had asked a question... e-mail me here please Dedendwight@msn.com about my class

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! blog too!

blessings said...

I'm not a stamper but I love looking at everyone else's projects. Blessings... Polly

Anonymous said...

wow! how much do i owe ya? he, he.
thanks my antique street faire buddy!
xoorob