Sunday, March 30, 2008

Etsy and Blogging

Some fun asian inspiration packets with lots of goodies included!
This is a baby packet made of a 1950's baby book, baby shoe, vintage lace, a vintage baby shower card and a small bouquet of vintage posies. Great for collage or to use for your own baby. The shoe would be fun to decorate, maybe add a little birdie and put on display!

Here is an inspiration board that I have made from a vintage tole tray and vintage earrings and collages that I have put under glass pebbles. I have one hanging in my kitchen and love it!





I have started blogging and an Etsy shoppe all in the same week! This is a pretty big undertaking for a techno-phobe like me! But..I am having fun too! I love making nice things and also buying vintage so I am incorporating them both on my Etsy site, it has been a fun challenge.



Here a couple of new things that I have listed:

1 comment:

Sandra Evertson said...

Well Welcome to Blogging! And the tole tray, Fabulous!
Sandra Evertson