Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Vignettes Around the House and Etsy....

I

 I finally put together some vignettes around the house. So sorry for some of the  horrible pictures, I couldn't get good light... The above picture is on our table. The egg cup was a gift from my friend Bonnie (Thanks Bonnie! ) and the tobacco tin was from my friend Robin (thanks Robbie!) , I am so lucky to have good friends!

This vignette is on the buffet (sorry for the poor picture)  And the smiling critters below are above the sink....





The tree below was given to me by Jenny and Aaron of Everyday is a Holiday, we were in a swap together...they are wonderful! They made the little cupcake candy cups, the card and boo tag....



I love this paper mache Boo Boy, the felt bucket and charlotte heads always make my heart happy!



Here is another gift from Jenny and Aaron, their wonderful art! Lucky me!  They have similar Halloween art in their shop  http://everydayisaholiday.bigcartel.com/  Die cuts and pictures...fun goodies...I love their Haunted House cake!  (The color is off again in the cupcake picture...it is much better in person)

/


Now, I flipped this last picture, but when I downloaded it to the blog, it flipped back!  I am so techno-wrong! Sorry!  This is just a bowl of my favorite goodies....



I am sorry I have been away so long...We are closing our little Antique booth and life has been complicated lately, I often get quiet when I am figuring things out! But, I have been visiting all my favorite blogs and enjoying all the wonderful fall inspiration around blogland... So much eyecandy, how can anyone be dissappointed?

I will be back in a couple of days to post some of my new etsy listings. The little guy below (sideways, oh my!) is one of my tomorrow listings. Hope you stop by!
Hope life is good for all of you! Hugs! karen...






No comments: