Friday, November 22, 2013

Decking the Halls

 Well, last weekend we started decorating our little Antique booth...My favorite time of the year!
 In the retail business, it is such a busy time but I just love the decorating!  And when you are working with Vintage items, you need to make it all work together. This is just the start but I am happy with the results so far....
 The sweet little cupboard above is so charming...a 1930's Hoosier style cabinet, in red no-less!



 I make many of the items that I sell during the holidays....This year, glittery trees in Salt and Peppers, Snowglobe ornaments....






A few cute little snowmen salt and pepper ornies....
Birdcages are my favorites at all times of the year!


Here are a few more vignettes....





Glittery trees on bottles too and vintage ornies on old bottles are on their way!





A vintage ornament wreath....



A poster once used in an ice cream parlor....


I hope you enjoyed my little tour... next week it will probably look even more sparkly! 
 I am joining Debra at Common Ground for her be Inspired Party...Please hop on over and join in!
 Happy Thanksgiving !  I hope you have a wonderful time with loved ones and enjoy all your blessings!  karen....

No comments: