Saturday, March 12, 2011

Velvetty Goodness.....

I LOOOOVE Velvet flowers and berries.... Last year I got a bag of velvet berries, some vintage japan and some handmade....I am keeping these little sweeties.....
They just make my heart go pitter pat!
And talking about pitter-pat! We stopped at a garage sale in the afternoon today and I did not expect to find anything. But! Alas! buried under some things was this vintage thingie...I thought it was a corsage but my mom says it is a ladies hat....without further ado.....


It is sooooo pretty, with velvet leaves and berries and flowers! I will probably take it apart and use it in my art but probably almost all of it will be put to good use. And it was only....ONE dollar! Pitter-pat, pitter-pat!
I have been busy making things and gathering things to open my etsy shoppe. I will be adding the shadow boxes I showed you last week and some more handmade goodness....I will be back when I have more to show you. Have a great weekend! karen....

No comments: