Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HELLLLOOOO....!

I have missed you, my bloggie friends! I think I am just one to hibernate in January! I didn't have anything exciting to share with you or boring for that matter...just couldn't even think of anything good to share!
I did go to the local flea last weekend and got some fun goodies....

Some Valentine napkins, a doll-clothes hanger, a little doll, prayer cards-first time I have been able to find the Infant of Prague cards. The spools are for winding my lace on...I have a couple more that I have collected, now I need to get busy. The doll is in a little wire scrolly thing that kinda looks like a wall soap dish but I think was used for something else...


I love these bird prints...the matting is so pretty!



And I couldn't pass up this flea market bag with vintage fabric for $5! It needs a little tweaking but I love it!

Well, that's all for today! I have a White Wednesday post planned for tomorrow so stop on by!

Disclaimer: It is 6:30am and I am not responsible for anything wonky I may have said or any typo's I may have made! :) hee hee! Have a great day! karen.....

No comments: