Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Sweet and Sinister

Well, my favorite holiday is almost here.... Sssshhhh! Don't tell anyone that I never got up my decorations this year! Between getting the gak (cold?) Working on the weekend, and just everyday life, I never made it over to storage to get our my favorite decorations! Boo!

My kids are now teens and don't trick or treat so I may see if I can hang out on my friends porch and hand out candy so I can get my fix of all the little one's in their costumes!

In my last post, I showed you what I sent Sandi. Here are the goodies she sent me!


It is really overcast out and the pictures just didn't come out well but there are lots of fun goodies, sweets, fun paper items for scrapbooking, cute halloween drink umbrellas (love those!) In the little pumpkin there are little scrolls with little fortunes and sayings. Sandi made a darling wicked cone and magic wand. The boo banner will hang on our big mirror....these and my dollar tree finds and a couple pumpkins will take me thru this halloween!

Here is the cone close up:


Such darling little girls....

And here is the magic wand up close:



And here is some of the mess from my creations...I love this kind of mess...it inspires me!


The images at the beginning are from the Graphics Fairy. She has wonderful images that she does all the graphic "fixing" that needs to be done and shares them with everyone...If you need some inspiration, go for a visit!
I hope your week has been good so far! I will be back soon! karen.....

2 comments:

Junk Fairy said...

Hello, thank-you for visiting my blog!! I know we should all get together and make decorations for free!!! it's so much fun! I decorated but it's coming down already! Next holiday Xmas!! Have a wonderful Halloween!!
Eloise

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Congratulations! You have won a giveaway on my blog! It was for the first design team reveal and your gift is a surprise!e-mail me your address at elee(at)srt.com