Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coming out of hiding.....

I really wasn't hiding from my bloggy friends!!! I guess sometimes you have to manuever around life and adjust to new changes and some things get neglected! In this case, it was my blog. I am adjusting to many changes at work, and settling in to having an adult child and what that entails and getting my sweet girl back in the swing of school!
I also have had some issues with my camera, so if you feel like you have seen some of these photos...you probably have! They are from vignettes from last halloween.


Once I get my camera back up and running, I will share some of the thrifting fun I have had over the last few weeks! I can't wait to show you!
The photo below is a vignette with the crowns I made for Artsymama's Year of Color Tutorial last year

So....I will be back soon, with some original photos. I am in the Best Halloween Ever swap and have been having fun creating, thrifting and shopping for my sweet partner....
I hope you are having a great start to your fall!
Hugs! karen.....

5 comments:

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hi Rita. After visiting Rhea, I just had to come over and see who this wonderful Karen was. What a generous swapper and an eye for all things beautiful. I'm now following you and hope to come back to visit soon.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Miss Rhea said...

Glad you are out of hibernation :) I posted your swappy gifts to me ( finally ! ) Thank you SO much !! I loved everything !! Hugs :) :)

Little Pink Studio said...

I totally understand, daughters in college is a huge adjustment, isn't it?
Happy to see you back.
xoxo, Cerri

Monica@The White Bench said...

Hi Karen,
sorry if I'm late returning lovely words... thank you by the way! You made me smile with the chandy thing ;))
Hope you find one soon, and that your DH will be happy too ;)
Beautiful vignettes! Sometimes life requires our full time attention and energy, take it easy!
Monica.

Manuela@TPOH said...

Love, love that pumpkin! Oh camera issues....I hate that almost as much as computer issues!

Manuela