Monday, May 31, 2010

Having fun thrifting!!!

My cute hubby came home from garage-saling with this hat for me..... it is in perfect shape, If I filled it with fiberfill, it would be a perfect cushion! It will be in my etsy soon.

I bought this pretty hat pin from the estate of a fun collector....

I also got all these fun goodies, the large bottle is actually a dark purple, which is so pretty and I love that large canister with the beat up lid...soon it will be filled with oatmeal! The little silver shells are going to become some fun creation and the teacup will join my etsy....
I had a really fun Memorial Day weekend....it is so nice to relax, enjoy friends and do some treasure hunting! Hope yours was wonderful also! karen....

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a wonderful "haul"...went to the Goodwill today myself....a few fun goodies...I LOVE that hat, you nee3d to keep it for yourself!!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Howdy Karen! I'm stopping over from Cabin & Cottage--Thanks for your nice comment! The movies pictured on my blog are "Places in the Heart" with Sally Field, and "Fried Green Tomatoes" with Jessica Tandy and Kathy Bates. I also have one picture of "Driving Miss Daisy" also with Jessica Tandy and Morgan Freeman. I love all of these films and I'm sure your mother would too. I'm a big "Frog & Toad " fan too. I used to read them to my grand-daughter and now that she is six she reads them to me! Wind in the Willows is one of my all time favorites. Thanks for stopping by! Jacqueline