Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sneak Peek!

If you are part of Miss Rhea's Easter Basket swap, you may want to skip this post...this is a little sneak peek of what I have created for my partners.
This swap is taking a yogurt container, making it into a basket and then adding 5 things to the package. Here are some peeks at what I have made for my 2 partners.....









This silly basket had me stumped! Rhea gave wonderful tutorials but I still had difficulty with it. I was switched from a left-hander to a righty in kindergarten and sometimes 3 dimensional items baffle me....thank god my mom is a sewer and works with patterns all the time and we came up with this....

Anywhooooo, not much more exciting going on. I had bronchitis 2 weeks ago and am finally feeling human so just a little creating is enough to make me happy!
Have a great start to your week! karen.....

No comments: