Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last years favorites.....

Just a little post of mostly pictures...I will probably do this one more time...these are some of my favorites.....


Valentines on the credenza...

May day basket swap...these are the goodies that I gave to a very special friend....Marlene...

A little pocket journal for me....

A banner for a valentines banner swap made for Jerri... I love the blue and red...
a little birdie in an egg cup.....



And a doll my mom made with some pretty pillows....


My sweet girl and I are off to see "Did you hear about the Morgan's?" I'll let you know how it is! Happy Sunday! karen......

4 comments:

Maija said...

Oh no! Valentines already!! All your goodies look so pretty !!!!

Robin said...

beautiful pictures! I love the little pocket journal! So sweet! Did you make the cover?
Happy New Year Karen!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That last photo looks so happy, what a cute dolly, with a great face!

Hope you enjoyed the movie.

My Sparrows Nest said...

Just found your blog! Look at my avatar on etsy! I saw your journal and had to leave a comment! Also, how did you STRETCH the photo at the header of your blog? I am starting a blog and tried using a photo from the same site and it was too small. Love your site!