Monday, October 19, 2009

More Glitterfest....

We had great neighbors at Glitterfest! This is Linda also known as Ms Gotrocks...she makes wonderful jewelry, beautiful turquoise crosses and she had some awesome candlesticks that would have gone home with me had I not come to make a dollar! A picture of them is next....




And this is the awesome Jami Santos..she had this great vintage orange cape and black vintage parasol! People couldn't help but stop and talk to her! Below is a pic of her wonderful halloween characters.... they were to die for...


She was featured in Better Homes and Gardens take a look and you will see why....


And here I am making a sale..... (As you know, I rarely show pics of myself but this is just my head so I let this one go...hee! hee!)




These are the last of my pictures that I will post of this event but it was just so much fun and so many wonderful people that I had to show more!

I hope you are having a spooookily good week! hugs! karen....

No comments: