Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confessions of a Plateaholic.......

Okay, so I started the post off with a pretty cloche picture...just to offset the mass of plate pictures you are about to encounter. I don't think I have a problem... Just because I have no more room to store all mine and my mom's china and pretties does not represent a problem...just a love for those wonderful fun, pretty, yummy, beauticious plates...
So here you go...you decide. Just know that these are just the plates hanging on the walls.....
First 3 pretty florals over a book shelf....

Then a set of bird plates from Germany... How can you not love birds right?


Oh then a set of seasonal plates....


Oh! and what about the adorable teeny tiny plate over the oven....



And the gorgeous green and gold rimmed plate with the cute fishing/napping boy.....





And a pretty little wedgewood plate that was my Aunt's....





And last....but of course not lonely....a set of plates from either Turkey or Greece...we can't leave these little detailed plates out!





Well, that is all for the plate love.... Is there a 12 step program for this??? If there is, I might need a linen program, a button program, a paper program...I love paper-vintage and new! Oh My!
Well, to distract you as you leave, I will show you a pic of the little princess...We are trying to teach the little rascal to leave the doggie pillow to the dog so Marissa gave her this build-a-bear bed and I think she is finally liking it!
And thanks for all the well wishes, prayers and thoughts for my mom, she is finally home and doing better...as she says "I'm gonna live!"
Hugs! karen....

3 comments:

Maija said...

Oh, but such a wonderful addiction!

Connie said...

Yep, you're definitely a plate-a-holic, sweetpea! But they're darling so that makes it okay in my book.
xoxo,
Connie

LiLi M. said...

hahaha I don't know whether a 12 step programme will be enough for me. I'm addicted to collecting in general I think. Your collection of plates is lovely!