Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am having a flea market on Etsy!!!!

It is soooo time for me to de-clutter. Our room is swelling with treasures and I need to de-stash and fast so I can also put some new kits that I have been collecting for....I just need to be able to see my goodies !

So.... I have added a bunch of goodies that hubby needed to pry from my vintage loving hands at really good prices. There are also a few of my moms doll collectibles, so have a look!

A collection of wonderful hand crocheted hot pads...love the colors!


From my mom's collection: A Boyd Porcelain doll, numbered and gorgeous!



And an alburon Irish doll...so cute and sweet!




and 2 Jan Hagara mugs, a Jan Hagara tin and a Nancy Doyle collector plate....


A darling little hand crocheted pillow...oh how hard it was to post this!


Some adorable soapstone bunny napkin rings...



2 sets of Matrushka's, this one is little red riding hood and a cool bunny one too!
And there is more too! Vintage hats, old children's books.... Go take a look!

No comments: